The 2015 Outlook Conference, jointly hosted by AHDB Beef & Lamb, AHDB Pork and AHDB Dairy took place on Wednesday February 11 at One Great George Street in Westminster.
The three livestock divisions of the Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board (AHDB), representing beef and sheep, pigs and dairy sectors, along with AHDB Market Intelligence (MI), hosted the event which explored factors that affect delegates‘ businesses in their respective sectors, including trade developments and emerging opportunities.
You can download the presentations from the day by clicking on the relevant link below.
- Future consumer trends – Richard Nicholls, Head of Intelligence and Economics, Future Foundation
- China and other Asian markets – Nick Miles, Asia-Pacific Region Manager, Institute of Grocery Development
Breakout session – cattle and sheep
- Outlook for beef production – Debbie Butcher, Senior Analyst, AHDB Market Intelligence
- Prospects for the UK sheep industry – Stuart Ashworth, Head of Economic Services, QMS
Breakout session – pigs and poultry
- Pig Market Outlook – Stephen Howarth, Market Specialist Manager, AHDB Market Intelligence
- State of the Poultry Industry – Gary Ford, Chief Poultry Adviser, NFU
Breakout session – dairy
- Farmer Intentions Survey 2015 – Luke Crossman, Senior Analyst, AHDB Market Intelligence
- Sustainable dairy production in the Netherlands – Maarten Vrolijk, Researcher System Innovations, Wageningen UR Livestock Research
View the conference video playlist below.